So I met this guy named Yousef yesterday, and he invited me over for dinner tonight. I would go, but the people I'm staying with have told me that he'll probably drug my food, steal all of my money, rack up huge credit card debts, take me outside of the city, steal my clothes (I think), rape me (this part was also unclear), and then when I stumble back to the guesthouse my bank will call me and tell me that I owe them 2000 and 1000 dollars.
But it's my choice - I can go or not go, but I shouldn't go. If I go, there is nothing they can do. I have been warned. But, you know, if I really want to go, well...they won't stop me. But I can tell Yousef that I'm sick and can't go. That would be the best.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment