This is part of the city wall in Qufu.
A doorway at the temple of Confucius. It was a little foggy that day.
I met a friendly kitten.
There were some cool reliefs at the temple.
Selling art.
Some red pillars.
The second in the series of Lots of Similar Red Things in a Row. These are altars.
Old Chinese ladies are amazing.
At a mansion where historically important people lived. The signs weren't always coherent.
Well, I guess when you put it that way, it's pretty easy.
I took a picture of myself taking a picture of myself in a mirror.
This security camera looked ready to zap you if you made a mistake.
This is a picture of China. See?
The shoe repairman.
The fish guy.
The fruit lady.
The coal guy and his amazing motorized contraption.
At least they had the decency to shroud the bird.
Spices.
The village to the west of the university.
A field right next to the village.
Me with some mini-crab-on-a-stick. It was...crunchy. Very crunchy.
No comments:
Post a Comment